Growth Model for Small Medium Enterprises
SMEs are the growth engines of the Indian economy. Currently, around 6.11% of the manufacturing GDP and 24.63% of the Service sector GDP is contributed by SMEs. This sector employees around 40% of India’s workforce next only to the agriculture sector. The Small Medium Enterprise have huge opportunities to tap in the Indian as well as overseas market. In order to harness this potential, they need to overcome many challenges which include building internal capabilities and to evolve a formidable strategy for growth. Our CAGR program addresses the need of SMEs and puts them on the path of accelerated growth. CAGR not only means Compound Annual Growth Rate it also means Commit, Administer, Grow and Review in HMV Consulting’s parlance.
Our Methodology for SMEs
- Understanding of the opportunity in the business needed in India as well as aboard.
- One on One meeting with key persons of the business as well as outside stakeholders.
- Diagnosing and identifying gaps on sales and support functions processes.
- Training and group workshops as and when required.
- Conducting market research if required.
Do you want to grow fast?
The fascination for paneer can be traced back to Indus valley civilization when the milk was curdled with a variety...
Businesses take a strategic position by assessing its internal strengths, weaknesses as well as its competitors and environment.
In many companies, digital intelligence of customers — that is, the collection and analysis of customer data — is largely...
Hoshin Kanri first appeared in the late 1960s, since then it has become a management system for companies to establish...